WACOM KALİTESİ İLE HEM TÜKENMEZ KALEM HEM DE TÜKENMEZ KALEM BİRARADA
ÜCRETSİZ AYNI GÜN KARGO
At a Glance:
Double-ended stylus works on tablets and paper
Smooth, precise line ideal for drawing, sketching, and note-taking
Slimmer tip than many other styluses
Balanced weight and firm grip for pen-like feel
Easy-to-replace nibs and ink cartridges for long-term use
Versatile Writing Tool Works as Both a Pen and Stylus
The Bamboo Stylus Duo is ideal for tablet users who want to carry only one writing instrument. On one end, the stylus features a responsive pen nib for an improved pen-on-screen feeling on your mobile device. On the other, the stylus offers the convenience of a traditional ink pen that can be used for paper writing and note-taking. You can switch between working on the touch screen and traditional paper with a simple flip of the stylus. The ink cartridge uses standard refills.'
Elegant Design with a Smooth, Natural Feel
The Bamboo Stylus Duo combines comfort and elegance with its sophisticated design, satin-textured metal body, and balanced weighting. With its natural and comfortable grip, it delivers responsiveness and performance that rivals that of a high-end pen.
Expand the Versatility of Your Tablet
The Bamboo Stylus Duo makes your tablet even more versatile by making it possible to take handwritten notes, highlight text, edit documents, and sketch ideas. Use it with creative apps to make your own art, capture your ideas, or edit photos.
Channel Your Creativity with Wacom's Bamboo Paper App
The ideal companion to the Bamboo Stylus Solo, Wacom's Bamboo Paper app helps you bring thoughts to life. This versatile app lets you take notes, make handwritten thank yous, or create a sketch--and then store them away in separate "notebooks" to reference or share. The free version of the app offers one notebook; the paid version lets you separate notes and ideas in up to 20 different notebooks.
Great Apps to Try with Your Stylus
• Bamboo Paper - Take notes, draw or doodle. Always have your notebooks with you.
• Paper 53 - Create beautiful calligraphic strokes and realistic watercolor marks.
• Adobe Reader - Handwrite notes in the margin and highlight important thoughts.
• Autodesk Sketchbook - Great to create artistic sketches with wide variety of brush settings.
• ScreenChomp - Draw and explain a concept, then share it as a replay-able video.
• Learn to Draw Digital Sketchbook - World-class art instruction at your fingertips.
• Clibe - Share your notebooks and get inspired by others, or keep them private for all your little secrets.
• Draw Something - Your friends won't know what hit them when you start playing draw something with your new stylus, you'll be racking up three-coin scores right and left.
• Angry Birds - Aim the slingshot with precision that will put those pigs to shame.