%100 İADE GARANTİLİ
* 24 SAATTE TESLİM *
Kargo Bedeli Sadece 4.99 TL
BÜYÜK BOY : 57 gr
Preparation H® Ointment relieves both internal and external hemorrhoidal symptoms. It is effective at shrinking swollen hemorrhoidal tissues and gives prompt soothing relief from painful burning, itching and discomfort.
- Coats to prevent further irritation, itching and discomfort from hemorrhoids
- Shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue
- Protects irritated hemorrhoidal tissue (to make bowel movements less painful)
- Relieves external and intrarectal discomfort
Regular application with Preparation H® Ointment provides continual therapy for relief of hemorrhoidal symptoms. When used regularly, Preparation H® Ointment can help prevent further irritation.
Apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement. For Intrarectal Use: Before applying, remove protective cover from applicator. Attach applicator to tube. Lubricate applicator well, then gently insert applicator into the rectum. Thoroughly cleanse applicator after each use and replace protective cover. Also apply ointment to external area.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor. Please read the package for product warnings and complete labeling information.
|Light mineral oil 14%
|Phenylephrine HCl 0.25%
|Shark liver oil 3.0%
- helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue and relieves burning
- temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts
- temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful
For external and/or intrarectal use only Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression. When using this product do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- introduction of applicator into the rectum causes additional pain
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying ointment.
- when first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap
- apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
- intrarectal use:
- remove cover from applicator, attach applicator to tube, lubricate applicator well and gently insert applicator into the rectum
- thoroughly cleanse applicator after each use and replace cover
- also apply ointment to external area
- regular use provides continual therapy for relief of symptoms
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, corn oil, glycerin, lanolin, methylparaben, mineral oil, paraffin, propylparaben, purified water, thyme oil, tocopherol excipient, white wax
Apply ointment to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement. For Intrarectal Use: Before applying, remove protective cover from applicator. Attach applicator to tube. Lubricate applicator well, then gently insert applicator into the rectum. Thoroughly cleanse applicator after each use and replace protective cover. Also apply ointment to external area. Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.|
The instructions indicate that the applicator should be cleaned after every use. We have found that the applicator can be cleaned most successfully by washing it with rubbing alcohol, followed by a thorough rinse with plain water. Be sure to rinse well with water, as the alcohol might cause a stinging or irritating sensation if it comes in contact with delicate rectal tissue.
24 SAATTE TESLİM
Kargo Bedeli Sadece 4.99 TL
%100 İADE GARANTİSİ
· ÜRÜN KARGO GÖREVLİSİNİN YANINDA KONTROL EDİLMELİDİR. HERHANGİ BİR SORUN TESPİT EDİLİRSE , ÜRÜN TESLİM ALINMAYIP KARGO GÖREVLİSİNE TUTANAK TUTTURARAK AYNI GÖNDERİ NUMARASI İLE GERİ GÖNDERİLMELİDİR. AKSİ TAKTİRDE ÜRÜN İADE ALINMAZ.
· GG TARAFINDAN ÖDEME ONAYI VERİLMİŞ ÜRÜNLERDE İADE MÜMKÜN DEĞİLDİR.
· HARİCİ AMBLAJ İÇERİSİNDE GÖNDERİLECEKTİR.
· 24 SAATTE TESLİMAT ; HAFTA İÇİ EN GEÇ SAAT 15:00'a YAPILAN , ÖDEME ONAYI TAMAMLANMIŞ SATIŞLAR İÇİN GEÇERLİDİR. 15:00'dan SONRAKİ SATIŞLARDA , ÜRÜNLER "1 İŞ GÜNÜ" SONRA KARGOYA VERİLİR.
· KARGO TAKİP NUMARALARI SİSTEME HERGÜN SAAT 21:00 'dan SONRA GİRİLİR(PAZAR GÜNÜ ve TATİL GÜNLERİ HARİÇ)
· İNDİRİMLİ KARGO BEDELİ ; SADECE MERKEZİ(MOBİL OLMAYAN) YERLEŞİM BİRİMLERİ İÇİN GEÇERLİDİR VE SADECE ARAS KARGO İLE GÖNDERİLİR. BAŞKA BİR KARGO ŞİRKETİ TERCİH EDİLMESİ HALİNDE ve MOBİL YERLEŞİM BİRİMLERİNDE İNDİRİMLİ KARGO ÜCRETİ GEÇERLİ DEĞİLDİR.
· HER NE SEBEPTEN OLURSA OLSUN İADE VEYA DEĞİŞİMLERDE KARGO ÜCRETİ ALICIYA AİTTİR.(GG SATIŞ SÖZLEŞMESİNDEN KONTROL EDEBİLİRSİNİZ)
· ALICI YUKARIDA YAZAN TÜM MADDELERİ OKUMUŞ VE KABUL ETMİŞ SAYILACAKTIR.